Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thoughts

No Website Wednesday today folks, way too much school doing on. Just something I have always wonder about though...excessive drinking, whats up with that? Now I have my own share of vices and drinking is not one of them and I have never understood why anyone would want to drink excessively. It makes you look like an ass, you have less (or no) control over your actions, you wake up the next morning with a huge headache, and on top of that you may well not remember what even happened last night. Now, don't get me wrong, I love to go out to the bar and have a few drinks but I never have and I never will drink excessively and I just don't get the people who do.

1 comment:

Spatula said...

Keep in mind, my friend, that alcoholism is a disease. Those who drink excessively often cannot help themselves and need medical help to overcome this debilitating problem. Just kind of a side note. I don't get it on a personal level, either. I don't really like alcohol that much. Maybe I'm just weird, but I usually feel better sober and running on my own craziness.

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger